• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ten things women couldn't do before the 1970s

mustski

Angel Diva
It wouldn't be adapting for us - he definitely does more of the cleaning type housework as it is. Not that I don't do anything, but he's a lot more of a neat freak than I will ever be.

But he won't eat most of the healthy food that I cook, and I'm not eating the pizza and crap that he eats all the time so we cook for ourselves most of the time. I doubt that would change even if he was retired. I'd love it, don't get me wrong, if he'd eat healthier, but I don't see it ever happening.

And I get retiring earlier because he's older, but I'm not into being the sugar mama so he can go play all day while I work to support his skiing and biking habits. He tries selling me on how clean the house would be, and I don't doubt him, but I don't really care how clean the house is. :smile: And I'd love to quit working and just do yoga and bike and garden and cook all day long too. Haha, needless to say, this is not happening for either of us right now.
I have gotten really addicted to having a "house husband" ... please don't tell him, I called him that. Seriously, when he takes on seasonal work, I feel so frustrated because of all the little things that aren't taken care of. I actually consider myself spoiled. It's a pretty good deal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna