• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Tell me about your ski quiver!

Susan L

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I try not to demo skis because I always end up buying new skis afterwards. I have more than enough in my quiver to cover most of any conditions I can think of, and I am running out of space to store them. But I know the quiver will continue to grow regardless...

My quiver are the 6 pairs from the left:

Stockli Laser AX
Stockli Nela 88
Kastle FX 96
Kastle MX Limited
Rossi Saffron 7
Kastle MX89

Not pictured:
Kastle MX84 - my friend borrowed it last season and hasn’t returned it yet!

1664569092130.jpeg

Elizabeth.I

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I try not to demo skis because I always end up buying new skis afterwards. I have more than enough in my quiver to cover most of any conditions I can think of, and I am running out of space to store them. But I know the quiver will continue to grow regardless...

Stockli Laser AX
Stockli Nela 88
Kastle FX 96
Kastle MX Limited
Rossi Saffron 7
Kastle MX89

Not pictured:

View attachment 19302
I avoid demoing stocklis because I know they're amazing but they're very expensive. I don't need that temptation in my life haha

santacruz skier

Angel Diva

Stockli Laser AX
Stockli Nela 88
Kastle FX 96
Kastle MX Limited
Rossi Saffron 7
Kastle MX89

Not pictured:

View attachment 19302
Recognize the Rossi Saffron 7's... I sold mine and got the Black Crows Camox Birdie in 2017 before they changed it and softened it up....

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva

Stockli Laser AX
Stockli Nela 88
Kastle FX 96
Kastle MX Limited
Rossi Saffron 7
Kastle MX89

Not pictured:

View attachment 19302
Where do you put all your ski gear when you want to take a bath? :crazy:

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, my quiver is quite small....

Rossi Hero ST Ti
Nordica Santa Anna 88's.

Rock skis - Rossi Hero ST Ca

At the moment I have no need for anything wider or really any other skis.
I probably have you beat...

Head World Cup Rebels i.SL RD Team 150
Volkl Yumi 147 (which I plan to sell and replace with not sure yet) lol

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Are some of these skis old?
How do you have this many?
They range in age between 2004 and 2023. The only ones in that list that I don't ski on a regular basis are the GS 180, the Karma 177, and the Kuro (with a waist of 132, they need REAL powder to be any fun). We have more in the rafter of the garage that will be going to ski swaps (I'm FINALLY retiring my 2004 Auras).

We have a ski shop in our shed, so we're regularly cycling through different skis. We also haunt all the ski swaps to pick up skis for ourselves or others. I won the Fischer Hybrids in a contest for the change to demo them, I won the Redsters at our race league banquet 2 years ago, and 2 of the 3 Coalition Snows were from being a brand ambassador in the infancy of the company. The only ones I bought new were the Secret 92s, the Secret 102s, the Coalition Snow SoS 180s new but purchased of e-bay), and the Hart Lady Twin. Everything else has been used or demos. It helps that I'm fat and strong, so I can use skis too long and too stiff for most women. :-)

tri-ski-pucker

Diva in Training
in approximate waist width order:

Volkl Racetiger World Cup 155
Volkl Racetiger SL 165
Volkl Racetiger GS World Cup 180
Atomic Redster X9s 175
Volkl V-Werks Code 175
Fischer Progressor 9+ 165
Fischer Hybrid 8.0 168
Volkl RTM 84 177
Hart Lady Twin 176
Volkl Karma 177
Secret 92 170 with Marker F12
Volkl Mantra M6 170
Volkl Secret 102 with Marker F12
Coalition Snow SoS 173
Volkl Kiku 178 with Marker Duke
Coalition Snow SoS 180
Volkl Shiro 184
Coalition Snow Abyss 180
Volkl Kuro 175

2 prs Canon Snowblades

Volkl Vertigo G20w 178 for retro days

K2 She’s Piste 167 with Rottefella Chilis for Tele

Rossignol BC 65 195 XC
Rossignol Delta skate skis

3 snowboards
where did you mount your SOS 173 and 180 skis? I am ready to sell my 173, or maybe i should try a different mount position.

tri-ski-pucker

Diva in Training
current quiver for Jackson Hole:
Stockli Nela 80 165
Coalition Snow Rebel 168
DPS Nina 99 168 (touring)
Moment Sierra 172
Coalition snow SOS 173 (probably selling.....)
Line Pandora 110 170 (just got a '22 pair on sale, but have not mounted yet)
considering adding a pair of RMU Valhalla 97 or 107

Olesya Chornoguz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My current quiver is Montero AX 178, DPS Pagoda 84 C2 and Stockli Stormrider 102. I traded in/sold 3 pairs of skis this summer and hoping to stay with these 3 for a while.

Olesya Chornoguz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My current quiver is Montero AX 178, DPS Pagoda 84 C2 and Stockli Stormrider 102. I traded in/sold 3 pairs of skis this summer and hoping to stay with these 3 for a while.
Oops I made a typo - the Pagoda are 94 mm wide, so let's try this again.

Mt quiver is:
Montero AX 178, 80 mm wide
DPS Pagoda 94 C2, 94 mm wide
Stockli Stormrider 102, 102 mm wide

Scribble

Angel Diva
My usual skis are Santa Ana 88s. I have some (too short) Shiva 9s that I'll be selling soon, and some Liberty v76s I bought on closeout last year - they came with a bad tune I need to do something about. Its a revolving door. I have one slushy day on the WNDR Intention 110s I bought at the very end of last season, I put Duke PT 12s on them and plan to justify owning them by taking an avy course in December. My attempt at touring might kill me, but if I survive I'll have some fun powder skis and perhaps another hobby.

Elizabeth.I

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
20221022_132216.jpgQuiver update, went to the used ski sale and came home with some 171cm G9 Atomic Redsters to help me work on improving my carving technique. I've never even demoed skis below 98mm so this will be very interesting... I think its going to be rough at the start :laughter:

Olesya Chornoguz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah, I read the same thing! They sounds fun! It's going to be a steep learning curve but I'm hoping that being an expert off piste skier I'll pick up skiing the narrow skis relatively quickly!
Have fun, yes carving can be super enjoyable! Yes, it's very different then skiing super steep terrain in variable snow or powder but very fun in a different way. Running gates is a lot of fun if your mountain has NASTAR or other amateur race leagues. @nopoleskier is a former racer and she loves to carve on groomers and ski very fast, I think she has considered getting those skis.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly