• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Tell me about your ski quiver!

Basil

Certified Ski Diva
2021 Liberty v76w 165cm
2018 Elan Ripstick 86 166cm
2023 Fischer Ranger 102 169cm

Wish I had a pic!

Updated to add a pic. Also included my parents' skis, my brothers ancient Dynastars, and a random pair of hand-me-down skis waiting for my nieces to grow into. And a ski rack my brother made in shop class in the 90s that most skis are too wide for now, except for an errant bigger slot where the Ripsticks are!

I think the Ripsticks are likely going into semi-retirement this year. Not sure if I should do without an "all mountain" option and just flip between the Libertys and the Fischers, or replace with something with a little more dampness.

Attachments

• IMG_7980.jpg
    IMG_7980.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 16

ceestan

Certified Ski Diva
Update on the Santa Ana 110 Free. I got to ski them on Sunday. We got several inches of snow overnight, and it was the good stuff too. Pretty light and not wet/heavy like we often get at Mt Hood, especially for April. I LOVE the ski. Super nice to have a big, charge-y ski, but with a swishy tail that makes it a lot more maneuverable than my 93s, esp. at slower speeds and on tighter lines.

Compared with the Atris Birdie I demo'd (in 166 cm), they had better suspension and composure in tracked out powder, but didn't feel as poppy/energetic. Compared with the QST Stella I demo'd (in 165 cm), they felt more maneuverable and less clumsy at lower speeds. I also thought the Santa Ana felt more composed in rough snow, but not as big of a difference there as between the SA and Atris.

Last edited:

echo_VT

Angel Diva
Quiver:
Alpine
- 2022 Fischer RC4SL WC 150 (kids race skis) with Z13 bindings
- 2019 Nordica Santa Ana 93 in 161 with atomic shift bindings (first generation)
Alpine Touring
- 2016 Movement Balance 88 in 161 with dynafit bindings
- 2017 DPS Zelda A106 with dynafit radical 2.0

Boots:
- 2022 Lange race boot. Will want a lace up boot and bootstrap but this stock version should last me another season
- 2018 Scarpa Gea, new intuition liner 2022 pro tour
- 2022-2024 Scarpa F1GT

I want to upgrade the last 3. Spouse has the 4Frnt Hoji Ravens with ATK bindings but says he will sell it since he likes a traditional ski. He has the DPS Wailer A112 and DPS Pagoda tour, both of which he likes.

I do think I’ll want ATK bindings. Simple and less weight.

I need to do a review of the Scarpa F1 GT boots. I will do it on a new post!

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'll play.

--Head Kores: just love these playful sticks, turns on dime, floats on soft snow--fun on all snow conditions
--Rossi S7s--still my go to for powder days--my tree skiing ride--- but handle all but the hardest snow
--Ski Logics---they are works of art (can't part with them, they are so pretty)
--Black Diamond b/c fat skis
--Rossi EVO XT---for Idaho Nordic off track ski touring
--Pocket Rockets---my first powder ski, keeping these forever for late spring slush or early season powder

K.LoSki

Certified Ski Diva
I added the moment bella tour to my quiver. I haven't been able to get them mounted yet or ski on them yet. Small town challenges.
You get a chance to ski the Bellas yet this year? any updates? I'm debating driving over to Reno to demo a pair, im looking for a powder ski.

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'll play.

--Head Kores: just love these playful sticks, turns on dime, floats on soft snow--fun on all snow conditions
--Rossi S7s--still my go to for powder days--my tree skiing ride--- but handle all but the hardest snow
--Ski Logics---they are works of art (can't part with them, they are so pretty)
--Black Diamond b/c fat skis
--Rossi EVO XT---for Idaho Nordic off track ski touring
--Pocket Rockets---my first powder ski, keeping these forever for late spring slush or early season powder
The pocket rockets! I admit to regretting selling mine eons ago. Loved that ski. Nothin but good memories. In fairness my newer mid fats are likely better, but, so much nostalgia.

Reactions: AJM

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
In action this winterm gear:

-Head Kore 93
-Rossi S7s for soft snow days
-Black Diamond (second-hand with skins) with Dynafit Superlite bindings (cost way more than skis did but way way worth it in b/c conditions)
-LEKI snap on poles----I've gone strapless---another investment that was well worth it.
-Nordic skis Rossi EVO OT (I think--they live in Idaho)

RETIRED, BUT BELOVED:

Snow Logics (lovely inlaid wood onyx art work)
Pocket Rockets (old tech, but full of happy memories in powder days)

-WISH LIST:
Used Volkl all mountain ski for powder drought spells

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The pocket rockets! I admit to regretting selling mine eons ago. Loved that ski. Nothin but good memories. In fairness my newer mid fats are likely better, but, so much nostalgia.
I think we have a pair lurking in the depths of the garage :ski: Not even sure whose they were, they for sure werent mine !!

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
In action this winterm gear:

-Head Kore 93
-Rossi S7s for soft snow days
-Black Diamond (second-hand with skins) with Dynafit Superlite bindings (cost way more than skis did but way way worth it in b/c conditions)
-LEKI snap on poles----I've gone strapless---another investment that was well worth it.
-Nordic skis Rossi EVO OT (I think--they live in Idaho)

RETIRED, BUT BELOVED:

Snow Logics (lovely inlaid wood onyx art work)
Pocket Rockets (old tech, but full of happy memories in powder days)

-WISH LIST:
Used Volkl all mountain ski for powder drought spells
Oops, I meant SKI LOGICs. not snow logics but I think SnoWYmonkey figured that out

kmb5662

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Updated Quiver:
- 2020 Sheeva 9s 157 now replaced with 2023 Santa Ana 98s 158 - my Sheevas were good skis to me and helped me progress off piste/in bumps and powder but as I’ve progressed over the years these just don’t cut it for me anymore. They ski way too short for my taste and as I’ve demoed a fair amount of skis over the years I’ve decided I prefer skis with flatter tails and a stiffer and more even flex pattern for more stability and response. In addition, my Sheevas had the older Tyrolia Attack 11s that have a crazy high binding delta and I do wonder if remounting with different bindings would have made these work out a little better for me in the long run ? as they tired me out more than any other ski I’ve ever been on, including my really stiff and heavy Redsters
- 2020 Atomic Redster X9 WB 152
- 2022 Black Pearl 88 159
- Nordic skis are Rossi Evo OT 65

Trailside Trixie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I really have too many pairs of skis to list. I keep skis in 3 different locations and rotate them around. I also have some skis that are flat and not mounted with bindings yet or have binding adjustments done so they aren't in regular rotation yet.

My active favorites are

Bromley quiver
Head Super Joy (158)
Stockli Stormrider 85 motion 2020 (158)
Head Wild Joy (163)
Volkl Blaze 106 (165 or so)

Magic quiver
Kastle MX83 (161)
Stockli Stormrider 85 motion 2016 (167)
Renoun Z-90 (165)
Stockli Stormrider 95 (165 or so)
Stockli Stormrider 100 (166 or so)

NWCT quiver
Dynastar Omeglass Speed Fluid X (163)
Stockli Stormrider 83 (166)
Meier Quickdraw (166)
Icelantic Maiden 91 (166 or so)
Volkl Secret 96 (163)

ceestan

Certified Ski Diva
I got some new skis :eyebrows:

I sold my Blizzard Sheeva 10 (156 cm) at the beginning of the season.

So then I had 2 pairs of skis:
Nordica Santa Ana 93 (158 cm)
Nordica Santa Ana 110 (161 cm)

Then I bought some skis for touring: Faction Agent 3x (164 cm) and mounted with Fritschi Vipec Evo bindings. I got last year's model on a really steep discount from a random (to me) shop in Spokane. I've skied them 3 days now and so far really like them. They are solid on the downhill and seem good uphill (although I have nothing to compare them to, as I'm just getting into backcountry skiing and they are quite a bit lighter than anything I have for inbounds skiing).

THEN, and I wasn't planning this at all, I started skiing more moguls/trees/off piste, and I decided I was in the market for something shorter and more maneuverable than either of my Santa Anas, but still very solid. I ended up finding a sweet deal on last year's K2 Mindbender 99ti (154 cm), soooooo.... I don't know, I maybe bought them? lol. I took them out this past weekend and they were great!

I'm feeling really good about my quiver! Mostly in terms of performance, but also it doesn't hurt that they look sweet lined up against the wall. :thumbsup: Haha.

Attachments

• IMG_2566.jpg
    IMG_2566.jpg
    636.7 KB · Views: 22

Magnatude

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've streamlined my quiver in the last few years, to skis that I actually use regularly. Work (well, former work, now solely training) skis Augment SC 68, in 162-ish length, and probably medium/stiff flex; rock skis/former work skis Head iRally 170; fun/all mtn skis Volkl Kendo 170-ish; and touring/powder skis Fischer Ranger 99 in 178. It's really only the 3 skis (the Heads are all but retired), and I share the Kendos with my occasionally visiting daughter who has the same BSL. I find I use the Kendos for most of my skiing, so when my daughter visits, it takes a bit of adapting to ski the Fishers, maybe a bit less adapting to ski the Augments, but more concentration on technique!

arbusch

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You get a chance to ski the Bellas yet this year? any updates? I'm debating driving over to Reno to demo a pair, im looking for a powder ski.
I did get the bella tour last year. I just came out of a backcountry ski hut trip and still love this ski. Tours great and is solid on the down even in funky snow. They just fly in perfect powder. I paired it with the atk crest bindings which are a solid lightweight touring binding. I love this setup and my other backcountry skis rarely get used at all. See the review from last year for more information- https://www.theskidiva.com/forums/i...moment-bella-tour-atk-crest-10-binding.27688/

marzNC

Angel Diva
Ended up with my powder skis in NC after driving to Colorado in December. That meant a chance to take a picture of all the skis I own in 2024.

Haven't actually skied the Elans because I got the Yumis soon afterwards. My friend's 8th grader used the Elans at our home hill in Jan-Feb, so she may end up with them. Her mother did a season lease for boots since she's still growing.

Stöckli Stormrider Motion 85, 159cm, bought 2017
DPS Zelda, 158cm, bought from a Diva 2020
Black Pearl (2011), 159cm, bought from a Diva in 2012
Volkl Yumi, 147cm, bought from a Diva in 2022
Floski, 160cm, bought after demo'ing with creator at Mammoth in 2018
Elan Element, 152cm, demo bindings, bought from local ski shop in 2022 during late season sale

Skis Feb 2024 - 1.jpeg

MermaidKelly

Diva in Training
I am on the Rossignol Experience 76, 152 cm. :ski: I have Line Pandora 84, 158 cm for my next ski, but we are waiting for me to progress a little more before upgrading!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna