• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add webmaster@theskidiva.com to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Taos Ski Week in 2020, what week fits in your schedule better?

The price is up for the Mountain Guide option at TSV. Reminds me of the Adult Mountain Workshop in the afternoons at Alta. Except the advanced/expert terrain is only available in the mornings at Taos. Since it's Max 4, that's not bad for $75 for 2.5 hours. An intermediate doing a Ski Week who wants to ski with an instructor after lunch can do Green/Blue starting at 1:00.

Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 9.33.59 PM.png

Olesya Chornoguz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The price is up for the Mountain Guide option at TSV. Reminds me of the Adult Mountain Workshop in the afternoons at Alta. Except the advanced/expert terrain is only available in the mornings at Taos. Since it's Max 4, that's not bad for $75 for 2.5 hours. An intermediate doing a Ski Week who wants to ski with an instructor after lunch can do Green/Blue starting at 1:00.

View attachment 11228
Reminds me of the Whistler's MAX4 group lessons that are all day long also, and similar in price, I think this past year was about $200 USD which is very reasonable for an all day lesson/tour in Whistler.

Talked to Taos Transportation (yes a real person answered the phone) and asked if the 7:00 AM shuttle from TSV would work for 11:55 am flight out of ABQ. Was told yes there is plenty of time. Good to know as not great options from ABQ to the West Coast on Southwest unless I want 7+ hours and two stopovers. My flight from SJC (San Jose) to ABQ non stop is only 2 1/4 hours.

Last edited:
Now that getskitickets has prices for Taos 2019-20, it's possible to see what the prices are for a single day or the multi-day options that all allow for a skip day. For instance the 5 day ticket is good 5 out of 6 days. Price is $428 for 6 of 7 days starting on the first two Sundays in Feb., with only 15 available as of Sep.

Useful to know the comparison to buying a Taos season pass or Ikon or MCP during Early Bird sales.

Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 5.08.07 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 5.08.37 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 5.09.30 PM.png

Members Online