• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Tamarack

Kano

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi there!

I think this one has been on a while, but I just discovered it this evening:

Tamarack ski resort has a sweepstakes going on right now. You could win a 2 night ski trip for two. Watch the frame on the left of their home page to see the link to register!

https://www.tamarackidaho.com/

I skiied there one day their first season -- near-rookie that I am, I thought it was a pretty good place to ski.

Kano

katievilla

Certified Ski Diva
It is an awesome resort! I too entered the sweepstakes LOL.

I live an 1 1/2 away so it is easy access and it is by far in my opinion the best resort in Idaho. I am glad they built it! I will be skiiing there all year this season and may check out the new terrain on Brundage, but it is doubtful, since i am a new fan of Tamarack. I will be demoing some new skis again up there this year.

I demo's a few pairs there last year and I am excited for them to re-open on 12/1/07.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly