• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Tahoe !

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
So I'm supposed to leave for Tahoe today but roads have been closed for 24 hours and may re-open later. Most likely will wait until tomorrow morning as will be there through Friday.... Look !

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I think the roads have been open to passenger vehicles since 10:30am :smile: Have fun!
Yes I heard but we decided to go early tomorrow- maybe snowshoeing in the afternoon as 5 + hours from the coast!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Friend’s cabin is 5 miles from Homewood but well over $100 to ski there . Used to be about $20

mustski

Angel Diva
We will get to ski tomorrow and then have to head back to Big Bear for the holidays. If anyone wants to stay at our house in Reno, let me know. We won’t be back until the second week of January, but can set you a code for the door.

ETA: it’s not a STR but we’re happy to let friends use it.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
We will get to ski tomorrow and then have to head back to Big Bear for the holidays. If anyone wants to stay at our house in Reno, let me know. We won’t be back until the second week of January, but can set you a code for the door.

ETA: it’s not a STR but we’re happy to let friends use it.
So generous of you! I’m pretty well set with places in Tahoe! Would love to meet up and ski…. Will be back in January and then at Heavenly for 9 days end of January-early February!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna