• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Tahoe / Mammoth skiing in...June?

Amie H

Angel Diva
I know it's a longshot, but I have an opportunity for inexpensive travel to Reno/Tahoe the3rd week in June. I've skied Mammoth and Palisades on Memorial Day weekend.
What do locals think?

I guess what I'm wondering is how often are extended Spring ski seasons in play? I know they are getting a storm(s) this week.

Last time I took a chance with this itinerary, (Nov-Dec 21) there was no snow.

I'm fighting so hard against putting the skis away for the season :cry:

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
We have had very little snow in Mammoth this winter. Except for the one gigantic storm in December, the rest have been dribs and drabs. I'm amazed that they will make it through Memorial Day.

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
And what Mammoth did get early on was also accompanied by 100+ mph winds leaving some spots bare. Places I would normally be doing a quick tour have been too thin for several months....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly