• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Tahoe 15/16

DeweySki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:D Was dumping in Kirkwood today too! Although coming in with a high moisture content. Caught my a few times and I definitely bit it.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Saw that Northstar got 34 inches in a 24 hour period. Darn, we left yesterday...

DeweySki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Kirkwood reported something like 36" but they never even opened yesterday. SO was up there and had to sleep on the floor of the lodge Monday night and then didn't even get to ski there on Tuesday! He booked it back to Heavenly and I guess they only opened the lower mountain.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I did hear Kirkwood was closed and minimal open @ heavenly... Going back up to Northstar Mon or Tues and staying until after New Years.. Can you believe the season so far? It's so amazing and can't wait.... Also, I booked timeshare (Stardust) for the first week of February.... so Heavenly it will be!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Northstar got another 20 inches in the last 24 hours...

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Just skied 5 days in some of the best conditions this early in the season EVER. Sawmill Glades was even open and hasn't been open in 4 years. Also found so much tree skiing and guess what? Not many people are in the trees. The gladed areas are all rated black but really aren't super steep. Think that rating scares people away. Which is good. Loving my Rossi Saffron 7's.... Was almost thinking of trying the Savory 7 (106 underfoot) but didn't want to quit. Too. Much.. Fun.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
@santacruz skier, are you living up in Tahoe?
No I live in Santa Cruz... have access to BF's family vacation home @ Northstar and also have a timeshare across the street from the gondola @ Heavenly. I'll be there the first week of February but otherwise ski Northstar as house is right there.

HeidiInTheAlps

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
are you up there around 22-23-24 January? for a possible meet up? Have a conference SFO and was thinking to tack on a couple of days in Tahoe

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Think I'm going on the 28th for a few days @ Northstar before going over to south lake to ski Heavenly. Would love to meet up but not sure about your dates. Let's keep in touch. Also another diva @DeweySki skis in Tahoe.

DeweySki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't know what my plans are long term--we usually just decide the night before LOL. Let's use this thread to keep in touch. There are definitely other Tahoe ladies out there...

HeidiInTheAlps

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am meant to go to a conference, but want to come in a few days early and get 2-3 days of tahoe loveliness

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Just heard Northstar got another 12 inches overnight.....

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Northstar got 10 inches overnight and way more to come... big storms on the horizon...
@HeidiInTheAlps am going up Tues - Friday or Saturday....

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Northstar got another 18 inches = 28 inches in two days and lots more to come.... For sure going up on Tuesday (always try to avoid holiday weekends)... until Saturday...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly