• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Sunday nights at 9:00

Molly

Certified Ski Diva
OK, so what's with the radio silence around this place between nine and ten last night?

Was everybody else watching Desperate Housewives, too?

Marigee

Angel Diva
Absolutely!:smile: We actually Tivo all the shows we regularly watch and zap through the commercials. You can start watching a show 20 minutes after it begins and finish up at the same time it ends. Just goes to show how much of that "hour" show is ads.

Looks like an interesting year on Wisteria Lane/

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Is Desparate Houswives really that good?

I guess I just don't watch enough tv to know.

Now give me autoracing and I'm on the edge of my seat:D

Bonni

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My tv has been on since Wednesday's surgery. I'm soooo sick of it, but it's noise in the background. I've actually watched .......

The Monkees.

Help me.:eek:

PS. I always thought Peter and Mike had it all over that dopey Davy and Mickey.

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Bonni,
I know that overdosed feeling that comes after 12 hours of TV, days on end. There are only so many distractions while recuperating in the bed - ice cream, chocolate, sleep, more ice cream, saltines, more TV, phone calls, chicken noodle soup, more TV, and now ............ ski forums. Here's your chance to read the archived threads on epic ski ... all of them!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna