• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Sun Valley Jan. 27-28, 2016

marzNC

Angel Diva
Pics from 1/28/16. Sunny in the morning. Clouds started rolling in after lunch. We ate at the Roundhouse. Great food, great views, not really expensive compared to other food on the mountain.

My Black Pearls with the bull had company, mine on the left
Sun Valley 28Jan2016 - 2.jpg

Bill and nopoleskier below the Roundhouse
Sun Valley 28Jan2016 - 3.jpg

MarzNC below the Roundhouse
Sun Valley 28Jan2016 - 4.jpg

Entrance to one of the mellow glades clearly used by ski school for kids and other just starting to ski trees. A small groomed strip on one side and a blue groomer on the other. Soft snow to be found 5-6 days after the last snowstorm. There are several "adventure" trails in trees marked on the trail map that have a sign at the "entrance."
Sun Valley 28Jan2016 - 5.jpg

Steeper trees off Olympic Lane
Sun Valley 28Jan2016 - 6.jpg

marzNC

Angel Diva
Does anyone recommend a shop around there? I just got new boots and need to get some bindings adjusted/possibly re-mounted. I think my BSL went down 13 mm! My Look bindings had to be remounted on my Elysians, but I think my Z12s on my TSTs might have enough room in them to just slide up. Want to get it checked out by a shop for sure.

Anyway, I agree, there's nothing better than a bootfitter, especially a local one you can keep going back to. This was Brent Hansen at SkiTec in Ketchum ID.
@DeweySki : just saw the post by @CindiSue about her boot fitter in another thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly