• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Stowe to charge $30 for parking

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
It's going to cost you more to ski at Stowe next season. Starting then, they're going to charge $30 for parking Friday through Sunday and on holidays. It'll be free on those periods, after 2PM, and Monday through Thursday, non-holiday.

Yes, Stowe is a Vail Resort.

Here's the piece about it on WCAX.com.

Last edited:

Jilly

Staff member
I know that Tremblant charges for the closest lot to the lifts. During the summer it's only for events that it charges $20/day. I'm thinking this past winter was the same, every day. You can buy a VIP 7 day pass for $599 for the season.

There are free lots, with shuttle service, or just park on the north side like SkiBam does. Some days you can walk 10 steps to the lift.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
Any transit options?
Not anything viable to support the previous volume.

There is a bus from the town of Stowe but minimal available parking for people who are not within walking distance to the bus stop.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sounds like a bait and switch to me. :mad2:

Why not just go back to the old pricing structure and cost from the outset will set the limits? I would happily go back to my old pass prices for the old conditions around my home mountain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna