• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Stowe sets New England record with $147. lift ticket

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I love Pico, but I'm going to save my Ikon days for Killington and just pay to ski at Pico. For VT and NH residents, it's only $38. midweek. For everyone else, on January 27, February 3, February 10, March 10 and March 24, all lift tickets are only $49.

Sparky

Angel Diva
$182.58 online tickets for this weekend at Mammoth, that’s just ridiculous! Love this mountain, but seriously, who do they think they are, Deer Valley, Vail...?? IKON Pass is a steal!

newboots

Angel Diva
$182.58 online tickets for this weekend at Mammoth, that’s just ridiculous! Love this mountain, but seriously, who do they think they are, Deer Valley, Vail...?? IKON Pass is a steal!

:eek:

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

The IKON pass came out before the Vail Okemo thing happened. I have, and will miss, the Okemo week day pass. I also bought the limited IKON pass so that I could ski Deer Valley this year. The cost of the pass is less than five days of tickets at Deer Valley! And I can also ski at Killington, Stratton and go back to Utah and ski other places this year. Next year I will have to buy an Epic Pass as Okemo is my home mountain. I can’t imagine anything changing with the ownership between now and next season.

mustski

Angel Diva
$147 really is a lot. Disneyland is only $110/day for crying out loud. And at Disneyland you can use an app and a (free) fastpass to skip or minimize lines. Hopefully Stowe doesn't have bad lines--that would really be adding insult to injury.
Peak prices at Disneyland (holiday) are $135.00. I don't know how families afford vacations anymore. When we decided to ski as a family - season passes (purchased early) were $199 and kids were free. Now kids aren't free and the lower priced passes block out all the vacation days which is the main time families can go because that's when kids are out of school.

SuperSkiMom

Certified Ski Diva
Pretty sure the answer is "no," meaning you cannot use an Ikon pass at Pico for 2018-19. If I'm reading the online ticket purchase info correctly, $54-60 for Saturdays in January. Pico is using RFID. Even saw something about "unlimited date changes."
Sorry, meant to follow up on this. I inquired with Pico on this to confirm, because Killington pass holders CAN ski at Pico with their ONE PASS. Pico pass holders also have a One Pass, but it only works, when Pico should normally be open with their "Summit Guarantee". Please note that Ikon Pass holders need to get a One Pass as well.

This was Pico's response, "the Ikon Pass can now be used at Pico - we've just reached an agreement with Ikon Pass to allow this. There are no additional days being added, meaning that if someone chooses to ski at Pico on their Ikon pass it will count towards one of their Killington days."

MissySki

Angel Diva
Sorry, meant to follow up on this. I inquired with Pico on this to confirm, because Killington pass holders CAN ski at Pico with their ONE PASS. Pico pass holders also have a One Pass, but it only works, when Pico should normally be open with their "Summit Guarantee". Please note that Ikon Pass holders need to get a One Pass as well.

This was Pico's response, "the Ikon Pass can now be used at Pico - we've just reached an agreement with Ikon Pass to allow this. There are no additional days being added, meaning that if someone chooses to ski at Pico on their Ikon pass it will count towards one of their Killington days."

Thanks for this confirmation. I'm definitely planning to check out Pico later this season! I prefer Killington on weekdays, not so much on weekends when I can normally ski and it gets scary crowded. I had a wonderful midweek powder day on a Wednesday at Killington in November, but that's certainly not going to happen for all 6 of remaining days there this season unfortunately. Yay Pico!

SuperSkiMom

Certified Ski Diva
Typically you can ski at Pico if you have a Killington ticket (you can't ski between the 2--at least not easily or in a way that most general public would be able to do--there is no formal "connect"--which is a whole other topic that comes up pretty frequently) but I thought when the Ikon first came out it was a bone of contention that Pico was excluded from it. I've read elsewhere (other forums) that Ikon is not accepted at Pico. It's the fact that you can normally ski Pico on a Killington ticket that makes the fact that Ikon is not accepted especially infuriating. But if you want to double check, in case something has changed with Ikon, I'd just call Pico and ask.
Apparently that was the case. Pico has come to an agreement with Ikon. See my post on this thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Victoria.M