• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Stowe help

BatGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Uh-oh, ladies. It looks like I might not be able to get leave for ESA weekend. At least not for the Thursday, Friday, and Monday I'd planned on being there in addition to the weekend. If I have to fly up there, what airport is closest to Stowe?

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

BatGirl

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Burlington
Airport code BVT

I hope that you can make it for all including the social time, but if you can't I know we'll have fun the two days you can be there.

nelsapbm

Certified Ski Diva
Definately Burlington, who's code is BTV (not BVT), confusing, huh?!
Batgirl-where are you? JFK to BTV on JetBlue is usually pretty darn cheap.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Color me embarassed:o
I guess I'm a bit confused when it comes to those crazy codes

BatGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm in the DC area and already checked JetBlue. It's about a $240 r/t fare (with a connection through JFK). Southwest doesn't fly to Burlington. I'm going to do a search on Sidestep tonight.

Thanks, ladies!

nelsapbm

Certified Ski Diva
You can get direct flights to Burlington on United (Dulles) and on USair (out of National, or whatever its called now).
Good luck!

Capucine

Certified Ski Diva
Is this ESA weekend happens every year? I'm thinking that it would be great for next year. And Stowe is so close to Mtl (2-21/2hour drive).

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yea! ESA stands for Epic Ski Academy and its a great event. There are still spots available if you are interested in going this year. If you're interestd in more info let me know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna