• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Stowe 20/21, also Bolton Valley

echo_VT

Angel Diva
I’ve been skiing Stowe a lot. First bc our daughters is in the mmsca program. Second I just took my alpine level 1 there too :smile:

The snow has been filling in. The woods have been fantastic but get skied out quickly. Then I hit rocks and other debris unfortunately. But other than that the woods have been great.

and the snow has been fantastic.

Today we clinic’d bump skiing. My legs are dead. We skied off the quad, nose dive and then lower national bumps.

I also skied bumps off west slope on the Spruce side.

I guess I need to work out and squat some... however don’t go to the gym anymore. It’s a little harder...!

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
B89107D6-9A88-4EBC-823E-3B5BB86ED830.jpeg
I conked out shortly after posting last night - I think around 8:30 - and woke up at 5:15. With work not until 9am, I decided it was a good idea to go back to Bolton. It was cold! A balmy 3 degrees when I got back to my car at 8am after a leisurely skin up and slide down. Oh well, it was also fun! Sometimes we humans need to get our zoomies out too.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
The snow at Bolton is just awesome now! I can’t believe I’ve skinned up three times this week. I’m still the slowest person up the hill, but I’d rather have a relaxed and lovely time than race up the mountain! 3763F8FC-1C7F-438B-933E-79CA007DCAE2.jpeg

echo_VT

Angel Diva
That sounds great @ilovepugs !
I have been skiing at Stowe. The snow has been good but it does get cold! This morning was -9 and it was only supposed to go to 14F today but it looks like it was up to 18F when I got to the car! So not too bad.

The conditions are firm and fast but there’s certainly great snow on the ground.

I did a lot of skiing on Saturday teaching, teaching in the morning and afternoon. Which was a second time I did that! and Sunday I participated in a clinic and skied bumps with the group.

This morning I taught a lesson with a funny little 5 year old and this afternoon I’ll participate in a clinic. I think my daughter is having a nice day. The husband is on hill teaching older kids.

echo_VT

Angel Diva
He actually taught an adult yesterday, a doctor from Florida. He liked the lesson so much he tipped him $50.

I taught two kids today aged 6 and 7 and they were so funny. The 6 yo said he had a billion ancestors and then counted 20 total. “Like I said, a billion” it was hilarious. They were such fun kids. His dad did end up tipping me $20! So yay for that. I’m eating lunch now and I will be going to afternoon lineup but will hopefully join clinic.

ski skuhl

Angel Diva
Unable to go back and forth to Stowe this winter because of travel restrictions, I'm living vicariously through these posts - thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly