• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Stora Sjöfallet/Sarek, Sweden

Skise

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Last summer we took a hiking trip in national parks of Stora Sjöfallet and Sarek in Sweden. Sarek is one of the most rainy areas in Sweden, so I don't have many sunny pictures... We went there in August with my friend Martti who always thinks the main goal is to climb on top of the biggest fjäll around. He'd kill me if he knew I've posted the picture of him on top of Vuonestjåhkka :D When coming down we were thinking skis would be great.:cool:

Attachments

• leiripaikkaa katselemassa.JPG
    leiripaikkaa katselemassa.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 17
  • m huipulla.JPG
    m huipulla.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 18
  • m jäätiköllä.JPG
    m jäätiköllä.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 16
  • poroja.JPG
    poroja.JPG