• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add webmaster@theskidiva.com to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Stockli SR 102 and Montero AX 80 mm 2023 models

Olesya Chornoguz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
What's a Diva to do...? Buy another Stockli of course! Just purchased the Laser CX . Have the Nela 80 already, and wanted to try the narrower Stockli offering that is most suited to me in this below 70 width range. Love the Nela, likely going to love the CX as well.
And like Olesya, will sell off the pairs of skis unused in the past two years or more.
Congrats on your CX! Enjoy! Yes Stocklis are amazing, I had no idea about it until I demoed.

nopoleskier

Angel Diva
What's a Diva to do...? Buy another Stockli of course! Just purchased the Laser CX . Have the Nela 80 already, and wanted to try the narrower Stockli offering that is most suited to me in this below 70 width range. Love the Nela, likely going to love the CX as well.
And like Olesya, will sell off the pairs of skis unused in the past two years or more.
Good going!! I think I'm going to get the CX too- I don't 'need' it but dang it was SOOOOO MUCH FUN to rip on it.

Members Online

No members online now.