• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Steamboat discounts

Greeley

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Does anyone know how to get discounted lift tickets to Steamboat? When ASC owned them I could buy discounted tickets online or use points from my ASC VISA. But now that they are owned by Intrawest I'm not seeing any discounts unless you do lodging/lift packages.

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The deals went away Nov. 18th, 4 packs etc.

The only shot is the Entertainment book or Gold C books. entertainment.com/savebig or 1-866-583-0482

What dates were you planning on coming? There are restrictions on the coupons.

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sorry, they're not good during the busy season.

Coupons are valid for 11/22/07-12/13/07; 3/31/08-4/06/08

Do you know anyone with a season pass? We get family/friends discounts for Copper/Winter Park but not S-Boat.

Greeley

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm finding that Steamboat discounts are hard to come by this year. I've found discounts at Winter Park & Copper but not the Boat. I'll keep looking, I might have to cancel our room and look into booking a package. The only problem is that we travel with our dog and the only places that allow dogs are the hotels/motels which usually aren't involved with packages.
Thanks, for the info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna