• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

State of Vermont Relocating to Denver!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
You may have heard the news reports about the relocation of VF Corporation, the parent company of outdoor brands like The North Face, JanSport and Smartwool, to Denver. This follows an announcement by the Outdoor Retailer Show to move to the city, as well. So today this satire popped up on my Facebook feed: State of Vermont Relocating to Denver. Want a laugh? Read it. It's pretty funny.

Last edited:

newboots

Angel Diva
I would welcome the entire state of VT just to be able to buy Long Trail again. Not sure those guys realize how many ex-east coasters are out here looking for their beer...

Ahh, @RachelV , there has been a craft beer explosion since you’ve been gone! (I suppose that’s been happening all over. But wow. Long Trail seems almost like Heineken in comparison to all the new ones!) (Heineken might not the the best comparison. Sam Adams?)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna