• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

SOS - feet pain in new ski boots? Bootfitters near Toronto, ON?

hopefulskier

Diva in Training
I was so relieved!! The boot fitter (Jeff at Sportinglife in Richmond Hill, Ontario) was so amazing and explained everything to me. But of course the solution remains to be tested. Will update this thread with my boots journey as I ski in case my experience can be helpful to others - especially newbies like me :smile:

Jilly

Staff member
Ahhh...I just introduce...but Jeff has been in the business a number of years. And we both know too many people in the industry. Yet I've never met him IRL!!

hopefulskier

Diva in Training
Hello everyone! Just wanted to share an update: after three days of skiing - minimal discomfort in my boots and no more purple toes! Changes I've made in addition to getting the footbeds recommended by Jeff (a reputable bootfitter): wearing 3/4 length leggings so the only layer in my ski boots are my ski socks.

Lesson learned: always have a suitable footbed in your boots!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna