• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Some Alta questions

Olesya Chornoguz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We just booked our lodging today! Gardenmary, VickiK +SO, and I will be skiing Alta on Jan 25th and then off to Ogden for Snowbasin the rest of the week with a possible, and as yet undetermined, day at PowMow! Yay!
I will be there too, staying with MarzNC and her friends! Just booked my flight. I am so excited for this trip and that I will get to ski with you All!

teppaz

Angel Diva
I've stayed at both the Goldminer's Daughter and Alta lodges and much preferred the first one. It has easier access to the slopes, plus Alta Lodge has a crazy system of stairs that left me breathless -- and I'm in decent shape! Alta Lodge does have a cozy bar, the Sitzmark Club, which is worth a visit at the end of the day. I'll be at GM myself on Feb. 3-8.

NewEnglandSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow, sounds like lots of Alta action this season. Man, I go away for 11 days and come back to an explosion of activity re: Alta. I'm already looking forward to my April trip too!

marzNC

Angel Diva
Wow, sounds like lots of Alta action this season. Man, I go away for 11 days and come back to an explosion of activity re: Alta. I'm already looking forward to my April trip too!
Fair to say that there are always Divas skiing at Alta/Snowbird at some point during the season. I'm thinking about travelers, not locals. Those who go on a regular basis tend not to post up trip reports. Too busy skiing to stop for pics. :wink:

marzNC

Angel Diva
Looks like lift ticket prices went up in LCC for 2014-15. The Alta/Snowbird combo pass is $108 windows price. Pretty sure that was $104 last season. Alta only is $84 if need a RFID car, $79 to reload. Of course, there are a variety of ways to get discounted lift tickets for LCC, including Liftopia. The new Flexible option for Liftopia may be worth considering in some cases for travelers planning well in advance who might ski someplace else besides Alta depending on snow conditions.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna