• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

So what'd you buy for the coming season?

tcarey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
She does! But those are not my race skis-those will be my everyday skis.I have a GS ski in a 178 that I use on the race course.By the way, Crystel has the same everyday ski. If I did not tower over her you would sweat we were twins!

Terry

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow! All our lists pale when compared to SnowHot's!!!

My purchases for this year:
Lange World Cup 100 Boots size 23.5 - going for foot mapping and
boot stretching/grinding next Sunday :-)
Volkl Racetiger GS Racestock 180cm w/ Piston Plate and Marker
1400 Comp Bindings
Scott Slalom Race Poles w/ hand guards
Lib Tech Jamie Lynn Custom Snowboard 151cm

Shopping for:
All Mountain/Crud/Powder skis

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
volklgirl said:
Wow! All our lists pale when compared to SnowHot's!!!
Just for the record, I have had some influence in my purchases. The same individual who influenced me wouldn't let me rest if I didn't list my individual bindings, even though some were purchased with skis and some were purchased separately.

:o :o :o

eng_ch

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
A pair of ski socks, a pair fo ski trousers as I was running on one pair which isn't enough for the amount we ski, and the biggie last week was avalanche saefty packs i.e. backpack, shovel, probe and transceiver. We don't do much off piste yet, but with the number of avalanches that have come onto pistes the last couple of years, and our longer term plans, our gut feel (combined with a good deal) was to get them now. You can't regret having them and you (or your family) might regret your not having them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna