• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

So I just bought my IKON pass.....

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I mentioned that my ski club is organizing a Vail trip, well they sent an update and it included this interesting link about Epic day passes for ski groups from Sports America, the tour operator they use. The link is below, here's the key info in a nutshell:

Also as of 3/30/19, a five day Epic Day Pass - a brand new product - to ski at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Telluride, Whistler, Sun Valley, Stowe, Heavenly (and on and on; 26 in total) retails for $470, or $94 per day.

https://www.sportsamerica.com/insig...rJoGTSMK8nSLowKnPixfBLk2AUZKpj2FdS8Vappgh5DdM

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I mentioned that my ski club is organizing a Vail trip, well they sent an update and it included this interesting link about Epic day passes for ski groups from Sports America, the tour operator they use. The link is below, here's the key info in a nutshell:

Also as of 3/30/19, a five day Epic Day Pass - a brand new product - to ski at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Telluride, Whistler, Sun Valley, Stowe, Heavenly (and on and on; 26 in total) retails for $470, or $94 per day.

https://www.sportsamerica.com/insig...rJoGTSMK8nSLowKnPixfBLk2AUZKpj2FdS8Vappgh5DdM
If you're planning on coming to Tahoe , this is only $119 more
https://www.epicpass.com/Passes/Tahoe-Local-Pass

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm heading to Mammoth tomorrow and plan to use my 2019/2020 IKON pass to ski tues-Thurs with my kids. I have to figure out exactly where I need to go to get the pass this early though. EDIT looks like just a guest services or ticket window......fingers crossed that is true.

Peaheartsmama

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah guest services will print you a pass for this spring and then you will be mailed the main pass for next season in the fall.

MissySki

Angel Diva
The last email I got from them said:

3 DAYS LEFT BEFORE PRICES GO UP

The most iconic destinations. The most unforgettable experiences. Re-up on adventure with Ikon Pass and get the lowest price of the 2019/20 season with exclusive renewal pricing, the biggest savings on child passes, and a new payment plan option.

Get your $30 exclusive renewal savings plus save $100 before prices go up on 4/24

marzNC

Angel Diva
Got mine done. Took a little while to figure out which combination of passes makes sense for next season. :smile:

Since I decided to upgrade to Full Ikon for 2019-20 and had Base Ikon for 2018-19, the process for getting the renewal discount was a little different. Had to go past the first screen after putting the Full Ikon in the shopping cart and "assign" my name to the pass. Then the $30 discount showed up.

Used the online chat to find out how to handle the upgrade. That worked quite well.

Noticed that if you do the 4-payment plan, can cancel in writing by Aug. 31 and then get charged $199 plus $99 administration fee. At least I think those were the numbers.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Just finished my order up, yay! I did the full pass for going west and holiday periods in the east along with my Sunday River pass with blackouts. It was cheaper to do the full Ikon versus the higher lever Sunday River pass. Excited for 2019/2020!!

mustski

Angel Diva
We stayed with the basic pass this year. I didn't miss having the full access pass this year, so I am assuming I will feel the same way next season.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That's what I got, the basic pass.

Bookworm

Angel Diva
Got an IKON base pass as well. Planning on Winter Park, Alta, Taos and catching some Boyne Mountain after Petoskey/TC work trips.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly