• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

So I just bought my IKON pass.....

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just clicked purchase on my 2019/2020 IKON pass, its March 6th, MARCH!!!!!!! What has happened to our world that we have to plan ski trips for next season when we are right in the middle of the current one. For me what it came down to was that two of the regular ski trips I take have announced that they will be at IKON resorts, Diva West at Jackson and my other trip will be either at Revelstoke or Steamboat. I also live 6 hours from Mammoth. I went ahead and got the $159 passes for my kids as well because we will probably be in Mammoth twice, maybe more and possibly a trip to Big Bear as well. I really hope I didn't jump on it too early and miss some upcoming deal like the one at Costco last year.

LKillick

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Bought mine too! The student rate for me while in grad school was pretty great combined with getting the kid rate for both of my kids... one of whom will be 13 soon and thus more expensive!

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just bought the Ikon pass for next season. I got the insurance too, just in case.

My ski club is going to Vail next year, even though 90% of the members have the Ikon pass. Hopefully they'll get a good group price for the trip. I expect sign-ups to start at the end of June for a trip that will take place in late February 2020. :rolleyes:

Littlesonique

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I got mine too! I hope we explore more this next season!! Pray my teen gets his crap together so we can take off from school here and there.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I would love to buy the pass. But I can’t justify two passes this year. I made good use of the Ikon pass this year with five days at Deer Valley, four days in Big Cottonwood Canyon and a few stray days at Stratton and Killington. But at that point I only had the Okemo mid week pass. I caved and bought Epic local for next season.

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
I was afraid that if I waited, I would somehow miss the deadline! The thing that made me finally sit down ad actually do it was, I was in the car, and the old Beach Boys song Surfin Safari came on the radio. Now, I can’t carry a tune in a bucket! But I love to sing, and pretty much only sing in the car in the winter when the windows are rolled up. ( no lie, it is really bad, I have to turn the volume on the radio way up so I can’t hear myself,) but there I was belting out: Let’s go skiing now, everybody’s learning now, come on and safari with me...I’m going skiing, skiing safari, come on baby , I’m gonna take you skiing safari with me!
So there...have I put that worm in your heads?

MissySki

Angel Diva
I was afraid that if I waited, I would somehow miss the deadline! The thing that made me finally sit down ad actually do it was, I was in the car, and the old Beach Boys song Surfin Safari came on the radio. Now, I can’t carry a tune in a bucket! But I love to sing, and pretty much only sing in the car in the winter when the windows are rolled up. ( no lie, it is really bad, I have to turn the volume on the radio way up so I can’t hear myself,) but there I was belting out: Let’s go skiing now, everybody’s learning now, come on and safari with me...I’m going skiing, skiing safari, come on baby , I’m gonna take you skiing safari with me!
So there...have I put that worm in your heads?

Hahaha I’m the same way with worrying I’ll miss the deadline, so I put a couple of reminder alarms in my phone to make sure I don’t forget! :wink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly