• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Snowshoe Closing Date?

BlizzardBabe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Does anyone have info (or a sound guesstimate) re whether Snowshoe (WV) will still be open the week of March 6th?

marzNC

Angel Diva
Silver Creek is already closed as of Feb. 26.

Given that it's supposed to get cold next weekend for more snowmaking and Timberline is working to stay open as long as they can in March, I would think Snowshoe will stay open until mid-March at least.

BlizzardBabe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just heard from one of the property managers that Snowshoe will likely close after this weekend. I've cancelled my plans, but was lucky enough to find an opening for Vail from the 18th-25th. I'm not really a "Vail person" but at least I won't have to end my season skiing mashed potatoes and dirt.

marzNC

Angel Diva
I just heard from one of the property managers that Snowshoe will likely close after this weekend. I've cancelled my plans, but was lucky enough to find an opening for Vail from the 18th-25th. I'm not really a "Vail person" but at least I won't have to end my season skiing mashed potatoes and dirt.
Interesting. Thanks for the update! February wasn't a good month for southeast snowmaking for sure.

I'm headed to SLC to meet up with Bill today. We're going to ski our way north, ending up at Big Sky next week.

BlueSkies

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Interesting. Thanks for the update! February wasn't a good month for southeast snowmaking for sure.

I'm headed to SLC to meet up with Bill today. We're going to ski our way north, ending up at Big Sky next week.
DH and I are currently in Montana skiing a couple of Indy mountains before heading to Big Sky next week. Maybe we can meet for a run or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly