• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Snow!?!?

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just glanced at the Rhode Island weather. NOAA is predicting snow possibly mixed with rain overnight. Under the circumstances I just don’t need this! I’m sure it will totally freak people out if it actually snows! On the other hand, I still have snow tires on my car and I have to drive it to charge the battery since I haven’t driven in more than a week! I needed snow all winter! :frusty:

MissySki

Angel Diva
I just glanced at the Rhode Island weather. NOAA is predicting snow possibly mixed with rain overnight. Under the circumstances I just don’t need this! I’m sure it will totally freak people out if it actually snows! On the other hand, I still have snow tires on my car and I have to drive it to charge the battery since I haven’t driven in more than a week! I needed snow all winter! :frusty:

We may get up to 5 inches in Central MA, if it stays snow and not slush I will likely be skinning around my yard tomorrow! Lol

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It was probably about an inch this morning. Really pretty and coming down with big flakes. It is melting fast as expected.I saw the knee issues with snow and went back to bed!

newboots

Angel Diva
Our prediction was 3-5" or something like that, but it's melting as fast as it falls.

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We had snow on Easter, plus the lowest temperature recorded that day since at least 1937. Then about 6" of snow Thursday with daytime temperatures down in the 20s. It didn't accumulate on hard surfaces either time so at least I didn't have to shovel. I'm not sure I would have anyway. There's something about "don't leave your house" and "clear the sidewalk of snow for pedestrians" that seem contradictory.

It has completely melted now and back to spring temperatures.

MissySki

Angel Diva
We got 4-6 inches in Central, MA. Hard to tell because it was heavy and wet, so compact. This was good because it just managed to keep me off of the grass. Enough for me to skin and ski in my yard this morning for a couple of hours anyway. More fun than I thought it would be, guess expectations get lower the longer you can’t ski! Lol I fully expected to do one “run” just because, but I ended up skinning around and around my backyard (still good cardio for those of us who stink at cardio..) and then did lap after lap in the front yard (3-5 turns down depending on the side, climb back up, repeat!). We termed my efforts, quaranskiing! :rotf:CCCFA65A-5CCA-42E5-9CF2-1D4051FF0C66.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly