• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Snow in Vermont on May 12!

Jilly

Staff member
Calling for snow north and west of Toronto for tonight.....Grandpa always said, don't plant any crops before the 24th of May.....

marzNC

Angel Diva
Noticed that Lake Placid is looking at a little snow Tue and Wed.

Glad it wasn't yesterday. I did a quick trip from Boston with my daughter for a special event on Sat. Was very happy to have a good day for the event and the drive back to Boston in the afternoon/evening. Rained all day in Waltham, with a little sleet just before dinner time. It's May!

DD graduates in a few weeks and is ready for the warm weather in NC.

newboots

Angel Diva
I drove through the Berkshires today on the MassPike, and there was at least an inch of snow on the side and median, getting rained on. Our forecast does call for snow tomorrow, @ski diva , if you want to sharpen your edges!

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We had snow at our condo above Silverthorne, on Sunday. All the peaks were white. Still some piles of snow in shady spots.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly