• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Snack Ideas?

Randi M.

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
What snacks do you carry on you when you ski? One of my sons (and, if I’m being honest, my husband), can flip from totally fine to hangry on a dime. It’s happened a couple of times when we’ve just made our way over to an awesome but somewhat remote part of a mountain, and I’d love to have fuel in my pocket that gets them through a run or two!

Tvan

Angel Diva
Things that are easy to stash in a ziplock in a pocket:

RxBars or Cliff bars
Ziplock of mixed nuts and dried fruit
Chocolates
Clementines, already peeled and sectioned
Cut up apples

MilkyWookiee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Cheese sticks, Cliff bars, beef jerky, those Kind fruit bars, and for kiddos Pop tarts! Pop tarts are alarmingly high in calories and they're just so much fun. Also highly recommend a flexible water bottle. Sometimes we think we're hungry but our bodies are actually craving water. I found a 3 pack on Amazon last year for about $5

newboots

Angel Diva
I have a baggie of mixed nuts and chocolate chips. I also like those little packages of peanut butter crackers - filled with sodium and fat, no doubt, but hits the spot.

SuperSkiMom

Certified Ski Diva
Our daughter has a little web series, where she does interviews on the chairlift, all about snacks she wishes she could probably be eating.

This is the latest one, I hope you like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly