• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Slipping rib syndrome

Christy

Angel Diva
@Jenny @sorcamc did this ever resolve for you, and by doing what?

Mine went away for quite a while but I tweaked something mucking stalls last week and its back with a vengeance.

Jenny

Angel Diva
@Jenny @sorcamc did this ever resolve for you, and by doing what?

Mine went away for quite a while but I tweaked something mucking stalls last week and its back with a vengeance.
So, it was January 2019 when I posted. By August I finally had an appointment with a back doctor (referral from primary doc). He took x-rays and sent me to a movement PT, which I’m pretty sure I referenced somewhere here. (X-ray didn’t show anything with ribs, but did show some slight scoliosis, as well as something with a disk In my low back.). Anyway, learning a couple of things there helped some, and after that I added a chiropractor into the mix. Between chiro once a month, and massage every three weeks, I’m pretty good. Haven’t had that pinpoint pain under the scapula for quite a while. I still frequently have super tight muscles on that side of my back, no matter what I seem to do, so I guess maybe it’s somewhat structural at this point.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna