• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Skiing on the Cheap, '22/'23

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Know of any lift ticket deals for the '22/'23 season? Post 'em here.

Here's one:

Ski Utah is offering its Ski Passport to 4th, 5th and 6th graders. For $49, they receive three days of skiing or riding at all 15 Utah resorts. Go here for more info.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
The fourth and fifth grade passport for Ski New Hampshure goes on sale this week: $59 for one ticket each at 32 resorts. Not limited to NH residents.

Last edited:

TheGreenOne

Angel Diva
Ski card offered via an ABC local affiliate in PA.

One lift ticket each at:

Montage Mountain
Shawnee Moutain Ski Area
Ski Big Bear
Ski Sawmill Family Resort
Swain Resort

As of 10/13, not on sale yet, but for the 21/22 season, they sold it for $119. So, a great deal if you goto all those mtns. I only would goto Montage on my own dime due to distance and other access I have via multi-passes but this would be a good card to sample PA resorts if local and starting out.

WNEP Ski Card

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Ski Vermont will be offering their annual Ski Vermont 4 Pack, starting November 1. For $194, you get four tickets good for 1 time each at participating ski areas. As in the past, inventory is limited and it sells out quickly. Only two 4 Packs per buyer, and they are non-transferrable.

Go here.

Like2Ski

Angel Diva
Ski Vermont will be offering their annual Ski Vermont 4 Pack, starting November 1. For $194, you get four tickets good for 1 time each at participating ski areas. As in the past, inventory is limited and it sells out quickly. Only two 4 Packs per buyer, and they are non-transferrable.

Go here.

Oh no. I thought it was 11/11 when I am off. I have a kindergarten class from 11:50-12:30.

Does anyone know how fast they typically sell out?

Like2Ski

Angel Diva
oof. Sold out in 5 minutes.
I got it! And my kindergartners were not behaving well. I had my Chromebook logged in and ready to go though and I had them get books at their tables almost immediately. So all I had to do was refresh the page and put in my personal and payment information. I actually wrote down my debit card information and I slipped it into the sheet protector where I keep their seating chart. I came prepared! It went very smoothly!

I’m looking forward to a season with a lot of variety!

marzNC

Angel Diva
Monarch Mountain in Colorado has an unusual offer. It's called Migration. Found it on the bottom of their ticket webpage. A day ticket for an adult 18-61 is $104 midweek and $119 on weekends.

MIGRATION TICKETS​

Valid Monday through Friday only
Blackout Dates: 12/26/22-12/30/22

Got a season pass to that “other” mountain? Bring it to Monarch and get a $64 lift ticket for the day. Who knows? You might just end up migrating to Monarch. Show your eligible pass and pick-up your lift ticket at the ticket window.

Applies to full season passes only.
Does not apply to Nordic passes nor limited-days passes.
Price does not include $5 fee for RFID card – card is reloadable.
Monarch is NOT a member of the IKON nor EPIC passes. They are, however, eligible for the Migration Ticket discount, Monday through Friday only.

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
Monarch Mountain in Colorado has an unusual offer. It's called Migration. Found it on the bottom of their ticket webpage. A day ticket for an adult 18-61 is $104 midweek and $119 on weekends.

MIGRATION TICKETS​

Valid Monday through Friday only
Blackout Dates: 12/26/22-12/30/22

Got a season pass to that “other” mountain? Bring it to Monarch and get a $64 lift ticket for the day. Who knows? You might just end up migrating to Monarch. Show your eligible pass and pick-up your lift ticket at the ticket window.

Applies to full season passes only.
Does not apply to Nordic passes nor limited-days passes.
Price does not include $5 fee for RFID card – card is reloadable.
Monarch is NOT a member of the IKON nor EPIC passes. They are, however, eligible for the Migration Ticket discount, Monday through Friday only.
This is interesting, because I remember back when I first started skiing, back in the '90's, there were quite a few ski areas I skied that would give a discount to anyone who had a season pass at various other ski areas. That's obviously gone by the wayside, but perhaps it might get resurrected? It's a great idea.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Snowshoe in WV is selling a 2-day midweek package for $129. Good Mon-Thu except during holiday blackout periods. Can be used consecutively or separately. It's under Local Passes on the Ikon website since Snowshoe is owned by Alterra.

marzNC

Angel Diva
A bit unusual to be thinking about when there is snow on the slopes, but for people who live who can drive to Big SNOW in NJ, there is a sale on for the 6-pack until Jan. 16, 2023. $100 off so the price is $99 for 6 2-hour sessions for people who don't need to rent gear. Can save $50 for the 3-pack package that includes rentals. As I remember a pass is good for a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly