• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Skiing on the Cheap, '22/'23

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Great deal just announced from Bromley, here in Vermont. For $199, you can get 3 lift tickets, non transferable, valid from 3/1 to the end of the season. That comes to $66 a ticket, but you gotta act now: the price goes up after 2/28.

I have a midweek season pass at Bromley, and I love it. It's not the gnarliest mountain out there, but it's never crowded and really, it's a great alternative to the mega resorts like Okemo, Stratton, and Killington. Bromley has more of an old-school, Vermont feel to it, and I can honestly say I've never had a bad time there.

Go here.

@Abbi , you'd love it.

marzNC

Angel Diva
A few spring deals are popping up.

Berkshire East and Catamount in western MA have a spring pass that's good starting March 1.

The Spring Equinox Unlimited Pass offers skiers and snowboarders access to both Berkshire East and Catamount for day and night skiing with no blackout dates. The pass is on sale now and will be valid for use from March 1st through the end of the ‘22/’23 season.

This is the perfect pass to introduce your friends, family, and co-workers to Berkshire East! The cost of the pass is only $139/person for all ages. As an added bonus, $75 of the purchase price may be applied towards the purchase of a new or upgraded winter ‘23/’24 season pass before March 31, 2023.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Winter Park in Colorado has a 3-day ticket called Triple Play that's good starting April 1. With the deep snowpack, should be good for at least a couple weeks. The price is $169 then increases on March 1.

Ski or ride any 3 days* this spring at Winter Park Resort, with Triple Play. There is no better time to be in the mountains and outdoors than the springtime! Experience days filled with blue skies, warm sun, and soft snow. With over 100 things to do you and your crew will be able to enjoy a variety of adventures to take you from sunup to sundown and into the night. And of course, witness the jaw-dropping scenery while creating core memories here at Winter Park Resort for your spring vacation. The Triple Play pass is valid any 3 days except April 8 & 9, starting April 1, 2023 until the end of the ski season! Don't let this special deal slip away, prices increase on March 1, 2023.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Brighton in Utah has a Spring Pass for $299 good for April 1-30, 2023. Only started selling "limited quantities" on March 20.

NYSnowflake

Angel Diva
Free ticket to ski at Gore Mountain Sunday 3-26-23. Must be able to meet at Guest Services counter prior to 8am. Mr. NYSnowflake has a free pass he is willing to share with a ski diva. Please PM me asap if you are interested.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Haven't seen this approach before out west . . . Powder Mountain is offering a Spring 3-pack. Can use it for up to 3 tickets on the same day, so if have three friends going on the same day who are in the same age category, it's a good deal. An adult day ticket is $119 online or $159 at the ticket window, plus $5 for a new RFID card if needed. For seniors 65-75, it's $89/119.

Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 4.13.16 PM.png

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly