• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Skiing on the Cheap, '21-'22

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have four 2-for-1 midweek non-holiday coupons to Burke Mountain and four 50% off midweek/non-holiday coupons for Sugarbush if anyone wants all or some of these.

I don't plan to use them and don't want any money for them; PM me with what you'd like and a mailing address and I will happily send them along!

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
For aspiring skiers in New England, you can't beat the Bebe Woods program at Ragged Mountain. It is midweek only, but 3 learn to ski lessons with rentals even, and after that you can get a super cheap season pass, and even a discounted pass the following year.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Snowbird has a 4-pack for $449. No blackout dates, non-transferable.

As a price comparison for a traveler, the MCP was about that price when first available in the spring. That provides 2 days at Snowbird and 2 days at Alta. As well as 2 days at several other destination resorts, including Grand Targhee.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Cannon is doing a food drive this weekend, first 250 to donate can get a discounted early season ticket. This deal really is best for locals though, since if you want to use the ticket day of, there's an extra fee.

December 4: Ski For Hunger Food Drive - NEW TICKET DEAL

Food collected benefits the Good Neighbor Food Pantry in Franconia, NH. The first 250 people who bring a minimum of 4 non-perishable, non-expired food items to Guest Services in the Notchview Lodge between 8:30am - 12:30pm will receive an online code for a $39 ticket valid through 12/24/21. Variety of food encouraged!

*Please note that if you choose to use your code on December 4, you'll need to book it online on your phone/device and there is a $10 day-of purchase additional charge. Otherwise book ahead online between 12/5 - 12/24 for a $39 ticket.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Pico 3-packs available until Dec. 16. $146 good any day or $136 with the usual blackout dates. The idea of transferring a day to another RFID pass is something I haven't see before. RFID opens up all sorts of options, while allowing a lot of control.

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 1.35.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 1.37.30 PM.jpg

TraySki

Diva in Training

newboots

Angel Diva
Hi @TraySki - looks like you’re new around here! So glad to have you (and that’s a gorgeous neck gaiter you’re wearing)!

:welcome:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
LLBean is partnering with Saddleback Mountain to provide $49 lift tickets every Thursday from January 6-March 17th. They're also collaborating with Black Mountain, Mt. Abram, Shawnee Peak, Big Rock, and Lost Valley for lift tickets deals on various days of the week.

The ticket deal with Saddleback is only available for purchase online and is limited to the first two hundred and fifty people who reserve.

Peppermint

Angel Diva
LLBean is partnering with Saddleback Mountain to provide $49 lift tickets every Thursday from January 6-March 17th. They're also collaborating with Black Mountain, Mt. Abram, Shawnee Peak, Big Rock, and Lost Valley for lift tickets deals on various days of the week.

The ticket deal with Saddleback is only available for purchase online and is limited to the first two hundred and fifty people who reserve.
I think that's great. The Boston Globe just ran an article about Saddleback and the GM is a former LL Bean executive. I love how they are building a housing complex for their employees.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like LLBean is launching yet another discount ski deal in Maine: $20 Tuesdays at Lost Valley, which complements $15 Thursdays and $25 Fridays at Black Mountain, and $49 Thursdays at Saddleback.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Looks like LLBean is launching yet another discount ski deal in Maine: $20 Tuesdays at Lost Valley, which complements $15 Thursdays and $25 Fridays at Black Mountain, and $49 Thursdays at Saddleback.
To add to this, Fridays are also LL Bean day at Carter’s Cross Country ski area in Bethel. This applies to passes for cross country and snowshoeing, and also includes discounts on rental equipment.

3B44294F-8C3D-4946-AA3F-1100558A2458.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly