• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Skiing on the Cheap, '21-'22

Status
Not open for further replies.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Through this Sunday, Nov 14 at the Country Ski and Sports mini Ski Expo, Berkshire East/ Catamount 3 packs for $99 with no blackouts. If anyone wants any, let me know asap and I can go back Saturday. They also had the Saddleback 4 pack for $199.

NYSnowflake

Angel Diva
Through this Sunday, Nov 14 at the Country Ski and Sports mini Ski Expo, Berkshire East/ Catamount 3 packs for $99 with no blackouts. If anyone wants any, let me know asap and I can go back Saturday. They also had the Saddleback 4 pack for $199.
Where is this expo located?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member

Can the tickets be used by different individuals, or do all of them have to be used by the same person?

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Can the tickets be used by different individuals, or do all of them have to be used by the same person?
Ooh, good question, and one I didn't think to ask :(

I did take a photo of the sign at the Berkshire East/ Catamount table, it just says no black outs, must be used by end of season, and available only at the Expo. Are you thinking more about the Saddleback ones though for Diva East? If so, there are still some available on their site for those dates for under $50 each day. And I would expect local lodging to have discounted tickets available too.

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

Sale Date and Time: November 11, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. EST (noon)​

Starting this year, all Ski Vermont 4 Passes will be sold through Ski Vermont’s new Pass Portal with two different purchase options, issued digitally, and managed completely online. Nothing will be mailed. Please review all terms and conditions, as well as our FAQ’s, as the redemption process and requirements have changed.

Customers are encouraged to register a new* account ahead of sale date, this will help expedite your day-of purchase process. All customers will need to create & register a new account, previous usernames and passwords will not work in our new Pass Portal.
*If you have purchased a Ski Vermont 5th Grade passport already for the 21-22 season, you can use the same account information to log in and purchase a Ski Vermont 4 Pass.

Click here to Register to Purchase. Then, log in here and purchase your 4 Pass on the sale date, 11/11/2021.​

You will not see the Ski Vermont 4 Pass product as a purchase option until the sale is live, 11/11/2021 at 12:00pm(noon).​

I bought this yesterday. Anybody else?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Black Mountain, Maine: $15 lift tickets on Thursdays, $25 on Fridays, $5 skinning, free cross country & snowshoeing from Jan 6-Mar 25. (except on school vacation weeks).

MissySki

Angel Diva
Black Mountain, Maine: $15 lift tickets on Thursdays, $25 on Fridays, $5 skinning, free cross country & snowshoeing from Jan 6-Mar 25. (except on school vacation weeks).
Can you link where you found this info? I don’t see the free nordic piece on their website, only snowshoeing. As a total newbie to nordic, free sounds good haha. Plus I’d love to go check out the mountain for downhill since I’ve never been.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Bromley in Vermont is having a Cyber Sale on 11/28, offering fully transferrable 3-packs of tickets for just $249. No black-out dates, no limits to how may 3-packs you can buy.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Pico has a "My Pico" 3-pack available through December 16, and they are also fully transferrable.

Winter 2021/22Through December 16, 2021
Valid Any Day$146
Valid Non-Peak* Days$136
My Pico 3 Packs are subject to 6% state sales tax.
*Peak days: December 25, 2021-January 2, 2022; January 15-17, 2022; February 19-21, 2022

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Pico has special pricing, just $45, for NH and VT residents on Monday, Thursday and Friday. And the Express Pass ($90- 110) will get you 50% off non-peak, 25% off peak. Use it 6 times and your 7th visit is free. Oh, and it is free for military.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Palisades Tahoe is selling 4-packs. Interesting that the Super 4-pack includes 25% discount on additional days plus two F&F tickets. That's the same discount rate for Ikon F&F.

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 9.16.30 AM.png

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Saw it on Twitter. Here's a screenshot:

View attachment 16989
This place is the bomb. DH has been a passholder for at least the last 3 years. You would not believe the GLADES, all cut by volunteers ("The Angry Beavers" - ha). Lovely little lodge (newer), just a totally laid-back, old school place (but with a decent, newer triple). GREAT xc, nice dedicated uphill trail (DH got into this last winter). Bonus: 23 mi from my house. :thumbsup:

marzNC

Angel Diva
Belleayre, one of the ORDA mountains in NY, seems to be having a sale on advanced purchase day tickets today. Half off midweek in January after the holidays. No idea how long the sale will last. Anyone who is interested might also check Gore and Whiteface since those are the other ORDA locations.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Bromley has a "Mom's Day Out" special on January 21. Not sure I'll be able to make it so close to Diva East, but it sounds fun.

Friday, January 21, 2022​

Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
« Back to Events Calendar

All-day Lift tickets are $25 for any mother who presents a photo of their child, pet, or honorary child. Warm up in the Wild Boar Tavern for a $12 burger and beer special. Take your chance in a raffle for the opportunity to win Bromley lift tickets. All proceeds for the event go to the Southwestern Vermont Regional Cancer Center.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Boyne Resorts has some deals in the northeast.

Loon has 3-packs that seem like a good deal. $169 for the midweek non-holiday 3-pack for Adults, $149 for Seniors 65-70. $319 Adult 3-pack with no blackout dates.

As of Nov. 23 the Black Friday sale for advanced tickets is open for Sunday River.

There are still Maine 4-packs available for SR and Sugarloaf until Nov. 30. $369 for adults with no blackout dates, $299 with 12 holiday blackout dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly