• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Skiing on the Cheap, 2019-2020

NYSnowflake

Angel Diva
College Week at Mount Snow (and other Peak/Epic Mtns?)

Description:

From Monday, January 6 through Friday, January 10 get a lift ticket each day for just $39 with your college ID. Just bring your valid college ID to any ticket window.

There will be FREE ski / snowboard lessons for college students all week. To participate just go to the 2nd floor of the Discovery Center by 9:30am. You will need a lift ticket, all your gear and be ready to ride, and a valid college ID.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
College Week at Mount Snow (and other Peak/Epic Mtns?)

Description:

From Monday, January 6 through Friday, January 10 get a lift ticket each day for just $39 with your college ID. Just bring your valid college ID to any ticket window.

There will be FREE ski / snowboard lessons for college students all week. To participate just go to the 2nd floor of the Discovery Center by 9:30am. You will need a lift ticket, all your gear and be ready to ride, and a valid college ID.

Nothing came up on the Okemo site for college week. And nothing on the FB page. Maybe it’s specific to Mount Snow?

I just came back after Christmas. I know there are people staying around until Sunday. And Okemo has 8 AM opening until then. I’m looking forward to there being a lot less people here next week!

NYSnowflake

Angel Diva
Nothing came up on the Okemo site for college week. And nothing on the FB page. Maybe it’s specific to Mount Snow?

I just came back after Christmas. I know there are people staying around until Sunday. And Okemo has 8 AM opening until then. I’m looking forward to there being a lot less people here next week!
I think Hunter is advertising a similar thing and it says 10 mountains are participating. Maybe Peak Resorts?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Killington is once again offering its Buy a Helmet Get a Free Lift Ticket deal. Here are the details: buy a helmet from one of their Killington Sports locations from Friday, January 17 through Sunday, January 26, 2020, and receive a free lift ticket for use at Killington and Pico. The free lift ticket will be valid starting January 27, 2020, through the end of the 2019-20 winter season. https://bit.ly/2ZRnYSJ

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wachusett has a learn to ski and board special for Friday, January 24 for only $30 starting at noon. They also have a bring a friend special that day- if you bring a newbie for the $30 lesson package you get a $30 all mountain lift ticket.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
In Pennsylvania, fourth and fifth graders from anywhere can ski or snowboard FREE up to three times at any ski resort with a Snowpass, when accompanied by a paying adult. Go here for more info.

marzNC

Angel Diva
For folks within driving distance of Snowshoe in WV:

The Snowshoe Ridiculous Pass will be on sale soon. Per usual need to be quick. Good for spring skiing after March 4 and all of 2020-21. $279 instead of $559 as a Snowshoe-only season pass.

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 4.03.27 PM.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly