• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Skiing Hawaii? Or Sand Ski? Looking for surf and ski

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Curious if anyone has skied the Big Island? Always looking for that ultimate surf ski combination.... besides New Zealand, the West Coast etc.....?

I can always sand ski locally .... anyone every try that?

DeeSki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Southern Spain - Sierra Nevada is less than 2 hours from the Mediterranean. OK, you can’t really surf, the waves are too small, but it’s still pretty good to drive down from the snow to see the Med glittering in the sunshine. I’d say you could do the same in Slovenia, but I haven’t had the opportunity. Maybe Greece too, but I think the eastern Med region tends to be colder at the coast in the winter than Andalusia.

I didn’t ski the Big Island but I saw loads of people with snowboards up near the top of Maura Kea. It was pretty funny. There were also lots of people wearing flip flops in the snow. Don’t think there’s a ski area, but people just drive up to play in the snow? Hawai’i is amazing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna