• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Skier’s edge for low impact recovery

Effortless

Diva in Training
I’ve looked through a few forums. I’m recovered from spinal surgery and looking at some low impact routines to get the muscles back. I’ve read a lot about the Skier’s Edge and it has mixed reviews. I found a used T5 Big Mountain model for a very reasonable price and I’m thinking about pulling the trigger.

has anyone had success with this? Any input is greatly appreciated!

marzNC

Angel Diva
I got a used Skier's Edge back in 2012 when I was doing knee rehab. It was a pretty old model that I bought from the original owner, so it was it good shape. He'd put new belts on it. Given that I paid very little for it, I think it was worthwhile. I still use it a bit during pre-season as one way to work on relevant leg muscles and cardio.

Did you find these threads?

Amie H

Angel Diva
After cervical disc surgery, I got permission from my neurosurgeon to do deep water aqua-aerobics and swim, in general. There is no impact in the deep water aquacize (and "fluid running classes.") Swimming, as well.
It was really helpful for me to get back in some shape after surgery in December. By the end of February, I was skiing in Tahoe!

MissySki

Angel Diva
Anyone who has a Skier's Edge, can you instruct me on where the serial number should be located? I am discussing one with someone trying to sell, but they can't find the serial number. I understand you must have this to get extra parts, and I'd like to be able to ensure the product is what they say it is and figure out what I'd need to pay for the wear parts as well.

Thanks!

Effortless

Diva in Training
Anyone who has a Skier's Edge, can you instruct me on where the serial number should be located? I am discussing one with someone trying to sell, but they can't find the serial number. I understand you must have this to get extra parts, and I'd like to be able to ensure the product is what they say it is and figure out what I'd need to pay for the wear parts as well.

Thanks!
Hi Missy,

i had the same problem. So mine was on the inside of the base part on a sticker. I love mind so far. I called skier’s edge and verified it beforehand which was great. 71463435-EB63-49BA-A678-0F34C2D28C40.jpeg

MissySki

Angel Diva
Hi Missy,

i had the same problem. So mine was on the inside of the base part on a sticker. I love mind so far. I called skier’s edge and verified it beforehand which was great. View attachment 16665

Thanks you! I'll send this over and see if she can find it on hers as well. I would like to call as you described as well, fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna