• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski trousers for wide thighs

Wamaroo

Diva in Training
Hello,

I'm trying to find some ski trousers for widder thighs! I have tried looking everywhere but I can't seam to find any that fit!

Thank you very much in advanced

:smile:

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Kind of depends on the sizing - what size are you (and where, as UK sizes are different from US, for example)?

Wamaroo

Diva in Training
I am in the UK - I am about a 8/10 on the waist but tend to be a UK 12/14 in Trousers to fit around my thighs.

alicie

Angel Diva
Columbia is quite good, well they fit round my thighs and I have massive thighs. They are pretty easy to come by in the uk too. Unless you've already tried them then I have no advice.

altagirl

Staff member
Anything in particular that you've tried that's not working? "Big thighs" is pretty vague - you hear it from so many women that it can mean virtually anything.

I concur that Arc'teryx seems to fit my curves better than average (and my upper thighs are the widest point on me).

lynseyf

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have "strong" thighs as well and have actually never had any problem with ski trousers. I have had a couple of pairs of men's and some Norrona and Salomon women's one. I often end up belting them which can be handy if it's cold as you can tuck a few extra layers in. at the moment I have some Norrona ones and a pair of men's snowboarding ones.

Jilly

Staff member
Look for free ride or really snowboarder type pants. I have good size thighs, but now I need to wear a brace on the one knee. My Avalanche pants fit fine, the Salomon don't. They fit thighs, but not the braced knee.

Blondeinabmw

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Obermeyer Malta style is especially generous in the thigh area. Fit-wise, I recommend going up one size higher than your usual trouser size.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna