• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski technique books

marzNC

Angel Diva
For someone interested in learning what ski conditioning exercises or drills could help them the most, consider checking out Total Skiing by Chris Fellows, published 2011. There are lots of photographs, a very organized approach to doing a self-evaluation, pages of ski conditioning exercises, plus tips and drills for both ski technique and tactics. The self-evaluations are for fitness and skiing.

I've skimmed parts of the book. Too much detail for me to get fully engaged.

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
For someone interested in learning what ski conditioning exercises or drills could help them the most, consider checking out Total Skiing by Chris Fellows, published 2011. There are lots of photographs, a very organized approach to doing a self-evaluation, pages of ski conditioning exercises, plus tips and drills for both ski technique and tactics. The self-evaluations are for fitness and skiing.
I've skimmed parts of the book. Too much detail for me to get fully engaged.

Yes, it's well organized, and I always appreciate that. I own the book and started working my way through it just after purchasing it several years ago one summer. It reads like a way to prepare for the Olympics. I found it assumed waaaay too much athleticism for me and my aging body. My suggestion is to read parts of it before buying so you can determine if its fitness plan is something you are able or willing to follow.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly