• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski T-Shirt Fashion Show.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Now that the weather's warming up, it's time to break out our favorite ski T-shirts.

This year I picked up a cool one from Magic, here in Vermont. It says "Take The Road Less Traveled."

IMG_9410.JPG

And a couple years ago, I got this one from Big Sky (if I remember correctly, @MissySki got the same one; we were at Diva West):

IMG_9412.JPG

What about you? Do you have any cool skiing T-shirts you'd like to show off?

Last edited:

Tvan

Angel Diva
Oh fun! I’ll add a few over the weekend!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, this would be a good place to remind everyone that TheSkiDiva store sells T-shirts (and other stuff), too. Go here.

Jilly

Staff member
I need an intervention....pics tomorrow when I get them on the floor. Raptors tonight!!

Jenny

Angel Diva
I only have one, too, and it's not even directly ski specific.

072DB8BD-C223-4E88-9844-DBE61DC0EE4E.jpeg

There IS also this lovely, commemorative, custom-made cross between a t-shirt and a sweatshirt. It's from a former coworker, who got a VERY similar one from me 30 years ago or so, when she broke her arm on a Grand Canyon rafting trip and had to be helicoptered out.

FAFC8142-460A-4BB6-AD9F-52521C764DBA.jpeg

Jilly

Staff member
I must have 20 t-shirts, so no pics. They range from resorts, manufacturers, CSIA and crazy designs. And sweatshirts....

elemmac

Angel Diva
I have quite a few ski related shirts, but I'd have to say my two favorites are the ones I created after two international trips. I don't have photos of the actual shirts, but I think the renderings will serve the purpose...

This one is from St. Anton. There's a little area called Rendl that's part of Ski Arlberg. You take a gondola out of town to get to the base of Rendl. There's a bunch of beach chairs facing some amazing views, and I can only imagine what it's like on on a nice, sunny, day. They call this flat base area Rendl Beach. We didn't get sunny weather there, but we did get some amazing fresh snow....so it easily became our group's favorite area.

big (1).jpg

Last summer we went to Portillo, Chile. Chile is in an area known for alpacas, and Portillo is known for their slingshot lifts...so with a little Photoshopping, I made this graphic of my group of friends getting pulled by an alpaca.

big.jpg

elemmac

Angel Diva
Thanks @VickiK. The first one was just with the clipart available...and I decided to step it up a notch for the next. We'll see what future trips will bring...

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Winter 2019
Can't rotate but you get the idea!

Attachments

• IMG_3448.JPG
    IMG_3448.JPG
    413.3 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads