• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski Pants on Sale at Land's End...

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
Land's End has their great Squall ski pants in stock again (Reg and Plus sizes), and they're having a 60% off sale right now (Code: FRIENDS) for between $55 and $88 (depending in color). I've been wearing these pants for several years now, and they are so comfortable: they're insulated, have an adjustable waistband, and come in 3 different lengths -- what more could a Diva ask for? Jump on this sale!

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
Love love love Lands End. My only caution for curvier divas is that the larger sizes are quite shapeless and therefore far too baggy around the legs. I tried a pair that fit around my hips but below mid-thigh they were tooooooooo floppy.

However my kids wear all LE gear and it's absolutely the best. My son's jackets have been handed down TWICE and are still going strong in the upper midwest winter.

newboots

Angel Diva
Thanks, @TNtoTaos ! I got an email and a catalog about that sale, but nothing showed ski clothes!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna