• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski outfits

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I dunno why, but somehow skiing in pleather pants sounds... chafing to me!
4 way stretch with a stretch fleece backing. Better than actual leather for sure!

sorcamc

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I liked my coat this year, but was wearing boring black pants. Pants always trouble me bc as soon as I put on a few lbs- it’s all in the butt/thigh. These r my roomy pants. I want to get more fun colors

Attachments

• 885D6742-6C34-4C08-B059-7B50EE9A5D3A.jpeg
    885D6742-6C34-4C08-B059-7B50EE9A5D3A.jpeg
    466.3 KB · Views: 19

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I liked my coat this year, but was wearing boring black pants. Pants always trouble me bc as soon as I put on a few lbs- it’s all in the butt/thigh. These r my roomy pants. I want to get more fun colors
Ok did you ski Hogsback? It’s right behind you and a very fun but sometimes tricky way to get to the bottom of the CA side? I’ve been dying to do it this year but never got over that far!

yecatstrip

Certified Ski Diva

YES YELLOW SIS, COME THROUGH!!! Who makes your jacket? :cool:

Fashion goddess :hail:

If anyone hits you in the pink, it is 100% their fault no questions asked.

No matter where I am on the mountain, my husband will always be able to spot me because I'm SO YELLOW :clap: I love being the brightest on the mountain, it's so fun! If I can find a neon moment, I'd be so happy!

@yecatstrip and @SarahXC I love that yellow.

I think you guys need this ASAP:
View attachment 20987

As a huge plus, I hear they're actually pretty good too!!! :bounce:

Oh hello beautiful!! I'm OBSESSED with the Black Crows skis - so neon and vibrant! But alas my 2 pairs of skis already do the job.

Side note, has anyone tried Half Days? Their colors are tempting me but unsure how they fair for skiing practicality.

Jilly

Staff member
I was skiing with a ski buddy today, his nephew and friends. I have turquoise pants, my friend has yellow pants and 1, just 1 of these "youngsters" had a yellow jacket. Trying to find them got to be an issue for me. I bailed at noon.

I was like...what happened to skittles??

sorcamc

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ok did you ski Hogsback? It’s right behind you and a very fun but sometimes tricky way to get to the bottom of the CA side? I’ve been dying to do it this year but never got over that far!
No- I fully wanted to, but it was really mogul-y and my daughters knees REALLY hurt after moguls (and I am a big weenie, so tho I wanted to, I didnt really PUSH it), it looks pretty nice tho. #Goals. We just got to pic before we went into that overlook lodge

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
No- I fully wanted to, but it was really mogul-y and my daughters knees REALLY hurt after moguls (and I am a big weenie, so tho I wanted to, I didnt really PUSH it), it looks pretty nice tho. #Goals. We just got to pic before we went into that overlook lodge
So I don’t mean gunbarrel. Hogsback is more to the left… I don’t think it’s even named .

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
oh, Maybe we did. I just ski..and have a TERRIBLE memory of run names
Well it's somewhat steep and tricky but not expert as sign indicates.
Sorry, thread drift when I saw where you were standing.

ceestan

Certified Ski Diva
Trew Gear (a company started right here in Portland, OR) had a 20% off code last week. I didn't need another jacket, but I ended up with this colorblocked cutie. I really wanted the matching "toffee" colored bibs too, but they were sold out in my size/inseam length. (For the petite ladies, they carry short inseam bibs!!!) I asked to get notified when they're back in stock and definitely plan to buy them. My main outfit is black Patagonia pants and a dark green Arc'teryx Ravenna jacket that I still love.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 8.19.09 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 8.19.09 PM.png
    910 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna