• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski Nightmares (literally)

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My nightmare before my first ski day this year was pretty ridiculous. I was feeling a little anxious about the COVID protocols, about the reservation system, the potential crowds, etc. etc. But the dream involved someone getting shot in the head, and my car, with my dog inside, getting stolen. This seemed a little over the top given that it was anxiety about a ski day.

yikes! sounds like COVID anxiety. as soon as you hit the snow it will go away. : )

My dream last night was that my skis were really sticking and I couldn't find wax. Was thinking about looking thru everyone's bags (and stranger's bags) to find some, then I woke up (in real life to a nice 31 degrees F.)

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
My nightmare before my first ski day this year was pretty ridiculous. I was feeling a little anxious about the COVID protocols, about the reservation system, the potential crowds, etc. etc. But the dream involved someone getting shot in the head, and my car, with my dog inside, getting stolen. This seemed a little over the top given that it was anxiety about a ski day.
Ouch! I wonder if you were worried about someone dying from Covid, and/or losing someone close to you? I love trying to figure out what dreams mean. Unfortunately, I seldom remember mine in enough detail to do that. I keep meaning to start writing them down when I wake up...someday.

Christy

Angel Diva
I don't think I have Covid anxiety, though in general I want everyone to follow the rules because that's how I am. I think this was reading from all of the stories from the powder days from people that sat in line for an hour to park, then 45 minutes in line to pick up their pass, etc. Like that's the worst thing that can happen to you and is equivalent to what I dreamt about.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna