• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Ski movie recommendation

DeweySki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just watched Eddie the Eagle on the plane coming back from the UK. Very cute movie.
So funny, I also watched Eddie the Eagle on the plane coming back from the UK a few months ago!

alison wong

Angel Diva
@ Chalet Girl: Never watched (sounds a wee bit cheesy) but some men are just handsome when they look 'bad', meaning not smiling but having that serious expression on their face.
I watched it couple weeks ago. It is true that the scenery is stunning, I got to see "heli skiing". After watching this movie, now I am tempted to try snowboarding..... looks cool.

Thanks for this, did not know this movie until now. It is on my list now.

Sure, its a very cute movie. Cute might not be the right word but the english character who plays Eddie is just this sweet young man that you have to love. There are some awesome sounding movies in this thread. Time to add them to my list for my summertime viewing pleasure :smile:

:ski:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna