• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski Lift Conversations?

Gilly

Certified Ski Diva
I would have asked early on......might have been a lot to unpack and I'd hate to run out of time OR just impressive and also worth diving into .... clearly I'm riskier with small talk than I am on the slopes

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
Right? Ask just as you get off? No way he can catch up on just one ski....

Christy

Angel Diva
Maybe he lost one up the hill somewhere and was too embarrassed to ask the ski patrol for help?

That's the most logical explanation. But given that we were skiing a relatively small area off of a single lift it's hard to imagine how, if a person lost a ski, it wouldn't be picked up by someone behind them and brought down. Or really, it seems easier to hike back up for it if it came off, rather than ski down then go back up with one ski.

newboots

Angel Diva
I have a niece like that -- the really scary thing is that she's a Cardiac Nurse Practitioner with a PhD! I still can't figure out how otherwise "normal" people can get so far out there...:crazy:

Somewhere I read that people who are distressed and under a lot of stress are vulnerable to these far-out conspiracy theories. (Plus, spending way too much time on social media!)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna