• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski Gear gift?

Getting Ready

Angel Diva
My hubs has a birthday coming up and he wants "maybe something for skiing?". He has all the things I think he needs so I'm wondering if there is anything "extra" that is not a necessity but something you're glad you have or wish you had?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Does he like to listen to music when he skis? You could get him some audio equipment for that. Smith offers a nice set up.

Not a big present, but I have a phone harness from Koala and use it all the time.

newboots

Angel Diva
I envy your phone harness! Saw it at Sunday River. I'm a faithful user of my mitten leashes, and the phone harness could be the next step.

I recently got a goggle fan. If he skis with glasses or otherwise has problems with fogging, this thing is great. Or, a fabulous pair of base layers. They are hella expensive, and really nice ones are great.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
There are items that some consider a "need" but others would consider it a "want". Does he have Hotronics yet? Or Boot Gloves? Or since spring skiing is just starting up maybe some lighter weight gloves. Or if has insulated pants maybe shells?

kiki

Angel Diva
I love my boot heaters (Therm-ic) and anti fog goggles (abom). Both pricy
Also, extra ski socks and base layer are always nice, perhaps in a cool color?

MissySki

Angel Diva
Not sure what he has ... but I am coveting those goggles with the magnetic lenses for easy switching out on the go.

I just ordered the Smith Mag S goggles, 40% off on Backcountry. Probably other models on sale too, but I was focused on that one specifically.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna