• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski Fashion Nays and Yays.

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
More Rossi stuff. Would you wear these?
Rossignol JCC Skifi Print Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's) | Peter Glenn
JCC Women's Eco Logic Ski Jacket
Nordstrom Late Winter Sale (Including Moncler) – Madison Avenue Spy
Rossignol JCC Stroke HD Down Ski Jacket (Women's) | Ski jacket women, Down ski  jacket, Ski jacket
Rossignol JC de Castelbajac Women's Judy Print Pants | Ski pants Women |  Rossignol
JC de Castelbajac Women's Furi Print Down Jacket | Ski jackets Women |  Rossignol

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 10.41.20 AM.png

Last edited:

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Oh my goodness. I need to be doing something productive. But look what I just found on etsy. Vintage Bogner onesie. I think I want it.
80s Multicolored/Embroidered Ski suit by Bogner Sz 10 image 1
80s Multicolored/Embroidered Ski suit by Bogner Sz 10 image 6
80s Multicolored/Embroidered Ski suit by Bogner Sz 10 image 7

Embroidery everywhere! It's old and ragged too.
80s Multicolored/Embroidered Ski suit by Bogner Sz 10 image 5

Done. I bought it. :thumbsup:
Are you bringing to Taos?

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I had the coolest Demetre sweater - fine knit black wool boat neck with one white stripe...... I don't keep things forever so that is long gone.

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If anyone reading this thread likes the wild Rossignol jacket look, here's one by Volcom for $50 on Poshmark. Looks in good shape, and is a medium. There's another one just like it for $100 there. Evidently the sellers don't do their research well to make sure their prices are similar. Volcom makes good jackets with all the technical things one wants in a ski jacket.

Women’s Volcom snowboarding jacket size Medium​

m_5f53b593ce1e8733c4fddc02.jpg

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am hoarder of certain clothes, like my Killy one piece and matching fanny pack and hat, circa late 80's-early 90's. I wish I'd kept the Meistre ski sweater I bought in Breckinridge. Cream-colored fine knit wool with an all over Fair Isle pattern in yellow, blue, purple, green, and pink. It was maybe just a tad eye-searing to some. I loved it but it wore out.

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have hips, he didn't. It's actually in the "pile" to go to "good will" this season.
Haha. I get you. I have how many such piles? Too many to count. Just a while ago I put some stuff in the car to deliver it to a thrift shop. Will I deliver it today? Mayyyybe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna