• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski Fashion Nays and Yays.

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva
Shiny is in this season.

Shiny Ski Suit Sale Online, 51% OFF | ilikepinga.com
Well, it became popular 2 seasons ago

altagirl

Staff member
Ok its the pic of a family right at top of the landing page sitting on a chairlift waving, its behind the text.
AHA! - so their desktop site and mobile site are different. There is no photo there at all on the mobile site.

But now I can see it!

Reactions: AJM

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
AHA! - so their desktop site and mobile site are different. There is no photo there at all on the mobile site.

But now I can see it!
I didnt even think of the 2 sites being different. Anyhow those outfits sure did raise some eyebrows at our local !

Lmk92

Angel Diva
Have a quick look at https://portersalpineresort.com/ and check out the family on the cover page.
Now I dont want to be disrespectful to the family but that is not staged and is real. We were up there that day and my gosh their outfits certainly turned some heads and many conversations were had. Alan our resident photographer snapped them at the top of the chairlift and next thing you know there they are on the website. From memory they were here on holiday from Australia.
That looks like a fun family, though. Not my thing, but they seem to be having fun

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I finally checked it out. To tell the truth, I doubt it would even get a second look here. We get a lot of skittles!
We have a lot of farmers and rural people here who just sling on any old thing that the've got in the back of the truck so this family looked like they'd landed from outer space when they turned up! They were a lovely family @Lmk92 an had a great day and I'm sure they are as pleased as punch to be cover stars x

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I didnt even think of the 2 sites being different. Anyhow those outfits sure did raise some eyebrows at our local !
Would have been par for the course somewhere bigger - I've seen much more eye catching things at Remarks where highlighter colours are practically a uniform for half the kids.

Skidreamer

Certified Ski Diva
In a former life I was a raver and as such I remain bedazzled by bright and shiny things. I've always wanted a silver jacket and this season I thought, what the hell, I'm not getting any younger. So I bought this. No way would I wear it ON the snow but yes I do wear it around in the evenings and here in the city. I love it. I really wanted the holographic one but even I thought that was a bit loud. Oh to be under 30 again...1662202551719.png

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
In a former life I was a raver and as such I remain bedazzled by bright and shiny things. I've always wanted a silver jacket and this season I thought, what the hell, I'm not getting any younger. So I bought this. No way would I wear it ON the snow but yes I do wear it around in the evenings and here in the city. I love it. I really wanted the holographic one but even I thought that was a bit loud. Oh to be under 30 again...View attachment 19130
I love this :love: I have a shiny Uniqlo puffa that I have repurposed for skiing when its cold, it works ok but lord help me if I fell in it and went for a slide !!

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
U
In a former life I was a raver and as such I remain bedazzled by bright and shiny things. I've always wanted a silver jacket and this season I thought, what the hell, I'm not getting any younger. So I bought this. No way would I wear it ON the snow but yes I do wear it around in the evenings and here in the city. I love it. I really wanted the holographic one but even I thought that was a bit loud. Oh to be under 30 again...View attachment 19130
I saw someone today who had modified their helmet to be an honest to goodness mirror ball! It was pretty blinding given it was mostly clear skies...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly