• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski Fashion Nays and Yays.

Tvan

Angel Diva
That is a big “NOPE” for me. I’ll stick with my skittles look.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
It wouldn’t be my first choice of outfit but to be honest I don’t really mind the spacesuit/foil-wrapped burrito look. It looks perfect for lounging on the side of a trail on skis or a snowboard.

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If one wants to be seen on the slopes, that would do the trick.
Would it help prevent collisions from behind? Mayyyyybe.

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Shiny is in this season.

Shiny Ski Suit Sale Online, 51% OFF | ilikepinga.com

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Have a quick look at https://portersalpineresort.com/ and check out the family on the cover page.
Now I dont want to be disrespectful to the family but that is not staged and is real. We were up there that day and my gosh their outfits certainly turned some heads and many conversations were had. Alan our resident photographer snapped them at the top of the chairlift and next thing you know there they are on the website. From memory they were here on holiday from Australia.

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ok its the pic of a family right at top of the landing page sitting on a chairlift waving, its behind the text.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna