• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski Essentials 20% off

HikenSki

Angel Diva
Ski Essentials is having a great sale with 20% off all 2020 gear, which is already on sale. Some really nice prices on skis and ski/binding packages. Good buys include the Rossi E88 @$256 and the Volkl Kenja @$319. There's a 165cm Santa Ana 88 for $335. Even more deals if don't mind men's skis like the Kanjo $256 (men's version of the Yumi). Website is legit. I have ordered skis from them and my brother ordered skis and bindings. They will mount for free if order a package.
https://www.skiessentials.com

Last edited:

teppaz

Angel Diva
It's a great site and totally legit. I've bought two pairs of skis from them and had them mount the bindings too. They did a great job and then I just had to get a bindings check before using them the first time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly