• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

SKI DIVAS FOR THE CURE!!!

I just had an idea! (I know....rare and fabulous thing!):becky:

So now that we are in the beginning planning stages for a Diva Trip next year.....why not make it philanthropic as well! :cheer:

Here in Colorado, they have "Snowshoeing For a Cure" and of course the "Race for the Cure" all over the State, the "Tri for the Cure"....and so many other things. Why not make the Diva Days next year a "Ski Divas for the Cure!?" Summit.

We could maybe do a little informal pledge thing with pledges per runs, per ski areas, per hours skiing...something like that. I have NO experience with organizing something like this, but maybe someone on here does. :confused:

With all of the interest for next year, (and of course our competitive nature! :becky:) we could really do something nice while FINALLY getting together! AND....it's a mainly woman's cause!

What do you think? Possibility? :love:

atlantiqueen

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I love the idea!

I have been involved with the Canadian Cancer Society for the last 5 or 6 years in the "Relay for Life" which benefits cancer research. Run for the Cure has been on my radar for some time so I'm definitely interested in helping coordinate this kind of philanthropic activity.

:clap:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly