• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski choice is what allows us to progress — our stories

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think this season has really shown me the value of trying to ski narrower skis in more conditions. Let me preface this with I love my Kenjas on nearly everything that isn't solid ice - BUT I went back to my Volkl Flair SC E more often this year (2023 Southern Hemisphere season), and then bought a shorter pair of the same thing as my mother decided she wants the Flairs full-time in her quiver and I am moving overseas, which somewhat ruins the shared quiver we had going.

I think the combination of narrower ski / forced groomer days / lessons and more time on snow has definitely helped progression this season, and I plan to spend most of 2024 on the Racetiger unless I go destination skiing where there is actual powder, or go even narrower for a "proper" race ski.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
LOL I was standing a few feet away from Deb and Tracy when this video was filmed and frankly Deb asked us the question earlier. I think we'll see more on this topic
FWIW Tracy is the highest level woman at any major company in the industry and she deserves it. She is incredible.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna